By joining the Hancock County Republican Women YOU become a member of the Ohio Federation of Republican Women
and the National Federation of Republican Women
Membership benefits are:
(1) Encourage Republican Women to join and become active in a federated club.
(2) Provide political educational and legislative information
(3) Provide a wider knowledge of the principles and policles of the Republican Party.
(4) Increase the number of registered Republicans
(5) NFRW - founded in 1938, is one of the largest women's political organizations in the country.
The HCRW is led by:
Linda Casey, President
Wanda Cusac, Vice-President
Donna May, Secretary
Deb Seng, Treasurer
If you're reading this and are not yet a member of the Republican Women of Hancock County, please consder this an invitation to join us.
For more information, please contact us
Please visit these Repubican Women web-sites:
National Federation of Republican Women
Ohio Federation of Republican Women